The old saying goes . . .”Early to bed and early to rise, makes a you healthy, wealthy, and wise.” Well, let’s face it – in this day and age, it takes a little more that that!
On this regular show, you’ll hear hints & tips for maximising your own wellness and self-improvement journey!
If you’re looking for support and a guiding hand to help you achieve your health and lifestyle goals faster, then we can help . . . connect in regularly and let’s do it together.
‘Healthy-Wealthy-Wise’ SHOW | August 31, 2019 . . .
HEALTHY ~ WELLNESS – It’s NOT That Hard!
WEALTHY & WISE ~ Are you a Carrot, an Egg, or a Coffee Bean?
Watch or Share this Episode on Facebook.
Want “We’re LIVE” Notifications via Messenger? Message us with the word ‘ SHOW ‘
“WELLNESS – It’s NOT That Hard!”
Disease might be complicated, however, we believe that Wellness is NOT that Hard to achieve! You simply need to let in on some of the ‘secrets’!
Are you ready to learn wholistic wellness principles that can dramatically improve wellbeing & resilience now AND help you prevent illness & disease in the future?
In this session we delve into these concepts:
- “Running On Empty” – a look at the traditional focus of ‘minimum’ daily nutritional requirements . . . and how that will create sub-optimal wellness for you!
- You service your car and keep all fluid levels topped up for safety . . . do you keep your body’s micro-nutrient levels topped up?
- The 2 Fundamental Causes of Disease and Illness – Think health is complicated? This info will make you think again!
- The 4 Key Problem Areas that could be stopping you from achieving Overall ~ Well-being – and which you should focus on rectifying first!
- The Top 5 Sources of Toxins you are being exposed to – and what to do about it
- The 90 Nutrients Essential for Optimal Wellness . . . miss some of these and you miss out on optimal wellness!
- The 7 Detox Pathways you need to clean up in order to prevent disease and illness
. . . and more!
Savvy Quick Tip ~ Drink more WATER!
Mentioned in this Episosode
Wealthy & Wise
Are YOU More Like Carrots, Eggs, or Coffee?
In this session, we have a fun look at how we all can deal with adversity differently. The question is how do YOU respond? When you learn to be ‘more like coffee’ – your whole world can transform!
Are you ready for a personal transformation?
Have questions? Want to know what we suggest?
Reach out to your Savvy Team contact, message us on Facebook or use our contact page.
Please Share your Comments Below!
Like what you've read?
Subscribe to our 'BE SAVVY' Updates!
As a subscriber to the Be Savvy Updates, you'll receive regular tips to help you reach your wellness goals.