If you want to create security for your future YOU need to create it. Times of economic uncertainty have always been times of great creativity. Are you ready to start creating a way to escape the rat-race, the 40 hour – 40 year plan of last century?
That might seem daunting, but there is a silver lining. And it is that a recession is the best time to start something that would usually be way outside your normal boundaries. We’d like to share how doing that will benefit you in so many ways you probably won’t believe it. But, what if it were true?
Does an income unlimited by anyone but yourself sound too good to be true? Well, if you think I am talking about a get rich quick scheme, then you would be wrong. If you think I am talking about a way to make money that isn’t going to take any work, then again you would be wrong. If you think I am talking about making a difference in people’s lives, of doing things that others may ridicule you for because it might be against mainstream thinking, then you would be right. So why would you ‘sign-up’ for that, you might be asking? Well, if you keep doing what everybody else is doing, then you will end up where everybody else ends up – dead, or dead broke at the age of 65 – which not so long ago used to be retirement age. If you are already at that age and reading this post – well, enough said. Perhaps it’s time to do something different? What if it worked and you could double your pension income in the next five years. How would that make a difference? And with our help it might even work (if you do)!
I’m talking about starting a home-based, social marketing business. The problem for most people is that starting your own business is one of the riskiest of all ways to wealth. The failure rate is extremely high, 90% or more in the first 5 years. And if you fail guess who gets stuck with the bill? Even more, entrepreneurs starting up their business typically pay everyone else except themselves. The typical successful entrepreneur often goes 5-10 years without a pay check.
That’s not the case in network marketing, that much maligned home-based business you perhaps shudder when thinking of it. But perhaps it’s time you opened your mind, because it only works when it is open, just like a parachute.
Did you know there are only two reasons why anyone should build a network marketing business? Reason number one is to help yourself. Reason number two is to help others. If you join for only one of these two reasons, then the system probably will not work for you.
Robert Kiyosaki and fellow investor Donald Trump have chosen network marketing (check out this article by them: Why We Recommend Network Marketing) as the one business model that stands out from all the rest because:
- Small initial investment: The first and huge benefit of network marketing is the low initial investment. Just ask anyone who has owned a conventional business and had to budget for rent, utilities, payroll, credit card processing, countless fees and permits.
- Overhead costs are low. It can be operated on a flexible part time basis until enough cash flow is generated to allow the entrepreneur to transition out of his/her full time job.
- Unlimited Income Potential: Network marketing offers motivated individuals unlimited earning potential. In EVERY job today there is an income ceiling. Regardless of how hard you work in these jobs, the income potential is limited by what the product or service can be sold for. Furthermore, you are competing in a worldwide market – and that means you are competing with people who are willing to work for a fraction of what you are paid.
- Freedom of Location: Today it is possible to do business from anywhere, and connect with people around the world. Cell phones and Internet technologies permit you to have continuous as well as instant communication with your customers, team members, and prospects. Websites, auto-responders, opt-in pages, recorded webinars and videos allow you to communicate to your target audience when it is most convenient FOR THEM! Most important: you do NOT need an expensive office or store front!
- Freedom of Time: Likewise, with a home-based network marketing business you can work as much as you want, when you want. You can also NOT work whenever you want. Now, your results are proportional to your efforts over time. But you can work part-time or full-time. Many successful marketers work VERY hard at first, and then back off as they reach their goals.
- Support and Coaching: No where else in life will you find such a dedicated group of people who are willing to work alongside you to help you succeed. The catch? To be successful, you have to be such a person yourself. You get coached by the best in your company, as long as you show willingness to work and learn.
- Training and Systems: Every organisation provides a tremendous training program, but it’s up to you to implement it, to follow the duplicatable system. It’s all laid out clearly, but again, it’s up to you to get to work. By taking baby steps at first, you’ll find that everything gets easier – as long as you stick at it.
I am sometimes asked, “Why do so few people make it to the top of their network marketing system?”
The truth is, the top of the network marketing system is open to everyone – unlike traditional corporate systems, which allow only one person to reach the top of the company. The reason most people do not reach the top is simply because they quit too soon. So why would someone quit short of the top?
Most people join only to make money. If they don’t make money in the first few months or years, they become discouraged and quit (and then often bad-mouth the industry!). Others quit and go looking for a company with a better compensation plan. But joining to make a few quick dollars is not the reason to get into the business. If you are serious about creating a residual leveraged income, then you must want to really help yourself, and you must really want to help others. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an overview of what we offer.
Like what you've read?
Subscribe to our 'BE SAVVY' Updates!
As a subscriber to the Be Savvy Updates, you'll receive regular tips to help you reach your wellness goals.