Notes about this recipe and the Savvy Team Weight Loss or Wellness Programs.
- A great recipe for the ‘Kick Start’ Phase in the Rapid Fat Loss Protocol, but NOT suitable for other phases.
- As with our recommendations for the Eat Savvy Diet – if you can choose quality, organic produce and dairy products from grass-fed cows, that is ideal!
- We don’t recommend eating this much cheese on a regular basis . . . however this is great for those transitioning from a standard diet to a savvier way of eating.
- This recipe is not suited for our Detox Program, as cheeses are usually avoided.
- 1 head of Cauliflower – broken into florets
- 1 large head of Broccoli – broken into florets. (You can also use a frozen mix of these)
- 1 Red Onion – cut into wedges
- 1 Leek – sliced
- Fresh herbs such as Basil, Rosemary, Thyme or a tablespoon of Italian Herb Mix.
- 125g Cream Cheese (leave out of refrigerator to soften)
- 250 mis Sour Cream
- 1 cup of grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Precook the Cauliflower & Broccoli by steaming.
What were your thoughts? Share below!
[What’s the ‘EAT SAVVY’ Diet? It’s a breakthrough compilation of research-based dietary philosophies, that the whole family can follow! A Dietary approach to help you Boost Energy, Improve Mental Clarity, Detox, Shed Excess Fat, Reduce Allergies, Improve Skin Health and more . . . GET STARTED HERE]