‘Eat Savvy’ Diet Philosophy – recent FAQ discussion
What’s ‘Eat Savvy’ all about? It’s a breakthrough compilation of research-based dietary philosophies, that the whole family can follow!
Boost Energy, Improve Mental Clarity, Detox, Shed Excess Fat, Reduce Allergies, Improve Skin Health and more . . .
Download for free: http://bit.ly/1HawrEL
Posted by Savvy Team on Friday, February 17, 2017
What’s ‘Eat Savvy’ all about?
In this video, Savvy Team founders, Corey Sievers & Linda Barker discuss recent FAQs on the ‘Eat Savvy’ Diet Philosophy.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video:
- 00:00 – Introduction to the ‘Eat Savvy’ eating and food choice system and how it fits within the Savvy Team’s wellness philosophy.
- 02:50 – What’s the purpose of the ‘Eat Savvy Diet?
- 03:50 – Organic vs Fresh . . . a discussion regarding which is ‘savvy’?
- 06:25 – Why are some foods low on the Eat Savvy scale yet considered to be healthy by most nutritionists?
- 10:25 – What if I’m intolerant to foods that are otherwise considered ‘savvy’?
- 11:40 – Why are some foods, like Bananas in more than one category and yet in different positions on the Eat Savvy scale?
- 13:00 – Discussion on blood sugar balance issues and ‘dietary dogma’. We reference how Doctors are getting into trouble by not recommending the standard dietary advice.
- 16:50 – Why supplementation is still important – even if you eat a ‘good diet’.
- 18:30 – How the diet works with weight loss. Is it a ‘low calorie diet’? How flexible is the diet? Can you put on weight with the Eat Savvy Diet?
- 22:30 – When might it be beneficial to use grains and carbohydrate rich foods?
- 23:55 – Corey talks about his personal story of achieving blood sugar balance.
- 26:30 – A brief discussion on blood type diets and metabolic typing diets. [Books mentioned: Blood Type Diet, Metabolic Type Diet]
- 27:30 – Losing weight quickly using the Eat Savvy Diet along with nutrition and detoxification solutions. [Related: ‘Savvy Slimming Secrets‘]
- 29:00 – How is the Savvy Team’s ‘Rapid Fat Loss Protocol‘ different from the ‘Eat Savvy Diet’?
- 31:30 – Fat burning, fasting, ‘ketosis’ – and the benefits. Fasting can help your body release toxic chemicals and endocrine disrupters.
What were your thoughts? Share below!
[What’s the ‘EAT SAVVY’ Diet? It’s a breakthrough compilation of research-based dietary philosophies, that the whole family can follow! A Dietary approach to help you Boost Energy, Improve Mental Clarity, Detox, Shed Excess Fat, Reduce Allergies, Improve Skin Health and more . . . DOWNLOAD HERE]